Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Sunday, September 15, 2013

''She's Totally Different From What You Expect''



Miley Cyrus can't count New York-based rhymer French Montana amongst her fans. The Moroccan-born rapper spoke to MTV about his experience working with the Disney-star-turned-twerk-chick and he said she greatly impressed him.

"Oh man, I was in L.A. and she happened to be doing the 'Ain't Worried About Nothing' remix for me and she came by the studio," French shared. "She was letting me hear her album, which is crazy, and we was going through a couple tracks to see which one I fit on."

"Then she played the 'FU' one and I fell in love with it," he says. "We just went in there, we did it. We did it together. She kind of showed me the ideas of the video, how she wanted to shoot the video and everything. I fell in love with that record. She's a genius."

"Man, I just feel like if you really chill with her and really get to know her she's totally different from what you expect," he said. "She like to have fun; she cool. She's positive and she's a genius with music. A lot of people don't know that about her. She's hands-on with it. I'm in the booth and she's telling me to 'Do it like this, do it like that; I like this, I like that'."

"I just feel like it's a great marriage, either way," he said. "Everybody she doing music with, it's a great thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment