Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Monday, September 16, 2013

Andre 3000 Creates “Bandz A Make Her Dance” Remix – You May Never Hear It


Get More: 2 ChainzMusic News

andre-3000

The popular strip club anthem of 2013 was the Juicy J song, ”Bandz A Make Her Dance,” and so a lot of artists wanted to get up in that mix. Artists like Wiz Khalifa, French Montana, Lola Monroe, B.O.B. and 2 Chains all laid down lyrics on the beat.

Juicy-J-Feat.-French-Montana-Lola-Monroe-Wiz-Khalifa-B.o.B-–-Bandz-a-Make-Her-Dance-Remix

However, in a recent interview on MTV’s “RapFix Live”, producer Mike Will Made It revealed that Andre 3000 also created a remix verse for the year-old strip club hit.

“I’m a big Andre 3000 fan, so when he called me… we talked on the phone and he was telling me like, ‘Yo man, I’m a fan of your music,’ and [I had to make sure] ‘This is Three Stacks right?” says Mike Will. ”He said ‘I’m a fan of your music, I’ve been listening to your music and ‘Bandz A Make Her Dance’ was my favorite song. I wanted to get on the remix but I wasn’t feeling my verses.”

Mike Will still wanted to hear what he came up with, because really, it “couldn’t have been wack”.

“We had a good convo and then we got in the studio and we worked… well, we just vibed,” he said. “He played me some stuff, I played him some stuff and he just gave me a lot of game, ’cause he paved the way for us, for everybody out of Atlanta.”

Wonder why it was never released.  Is Andre 3000 going to give us another great album anytime soon? In the meantime, guess we’ll just have to keep up with Kendrick Lamar.

Check out below the Wiz Khalifa, French Montana, Lola Monroe and B.O.B. remix

Source: HNHH

 Follow us on twitter@dagrahyndmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment