Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Get Over It Already: Beyonce’s Cheating Ex Talks About His Regret on Losing Her



Beyonce’s ex-boyfriend, Lyndell is swimming in tears and pining after his lost opportunity to be “Mr. B” according to an interview with  The Sun.  Houston chef Lyndell Locke looked back with regret after disclosing that he dated Beyonce for nine years.

Locke explained that Beyonce came from a Christian home where fornication was not a part of the deal. Then Beyonce’s career took off full speed and Locke couldn’t go sexless any longer, so he ended up cheating on Beyonce, which of course, caused her to  leave. Things didn’t exactly turn out bad for Beyonce since she soon after met a certain gentleman named Mr. Shawn Carter.

beyonce-jay-fist-bump

Its been 12 years since then and Beyonce has never left the top of her game in her music career, and Locke is indulging in recollections of the past. “Beyonce was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. . . and she’d still be mine if I’d not cheated on her,” he said. We’re not so sure about that last bit, considering Beyonce’s status. Would he be able to deal with being the supported one in the relationship? These revelations make us to wonder why he decided to come forward with this information now. Publicity stunt?

Here’s what he said in the interview:

“On the relationship:
Beyonce was the love of my life and I was hers, so losing her is still my biggest regret. She would say to me all the time, ‘I’m afraid to ever live my life without you Lyndall, I want you to be mine for ever’.

I’ll be honest — it was me that messed everything up and lost her for ever to Jay Z, but I deserved it.

Who cheats on a woman as beautiful as Beyonce? Well, I am that man and it’s something that’ll always haunt me.

On meeting Beyonce through Kelly Rowland during a church youth group session when he was 13, and she was 11:
From the first time I saw Beyonce I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She looked like an angel, the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. We’d hang out after school and almost every night we’d fall asleep talking to each other on the phone.

On not knowing Beyonce could sing
She was just so shy, she was a bit of an outcast at school and didn’t even sing in the choir. For two years I didn’t know she could sing. We spent hours watching movies together and playing Connect 4.

Some of our most fun times was when I watched Beyonce, her sister Solange and Kelly performing dance routines. So while I had no idea how good her voice was back then, I certainly knew she could move.”

“It was just after Beyonce’s 15th birthday. I surprised her with Brian McKnight concert tickets and it happened that night. I had got popcorn and as we were sitting in our seats I dropped it. As we both went down to grab it we bumped heads, and locked into our first kiss.

We both just looked at each other realizing there was this incredible spark of fireworks between us. It was that fairytale kiss you only hear about in the movies. That was the first feeling of true love between me and Beyonce. Still, to this day, I’ve never had another kiss as passionate as that one.”

On her rise to fame

“The bigger star she became, the more I didn’t think I was good enough. One night, when she was out of town, I went to a bar with friends and ended up sleeping with another woman. Over the course of a few years I cheated on her about five times, but I never told her until after we broke up.

She was such a great girl who cared about me deeply, she even wrote her hit Dangerously in Love while we were together. That’s how in love we were back then. Initially my intention was to take a break from our relationship so I could go to culinary school and make a name for myself. But when I headed to Austin to do the course she quickly moved on with her own life.”

beyonce

Beyonce has said on record that she started dating Jay Z at 19 years old, so Locke was dumped right when Jay-Z came in the picture. Locke says:

“Once she began dating Jay Z, I knew we were doomed and I could never win her back. But I know that no matter what, she will always love me. I will always wonder ‘What if?’ and, given all we shared, I’m sure a part of her must feel the same way.”

Locke, though now regretful, will just have to live the fact that he is the best thing Beyonce never had.

Follow us on Twitter@Dagrahyndmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment