Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee finally admitted that he has engaged in homosexual sex acts


After numerous scandals involving him soliciting transsexual prostitutes, former Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee finally admitted that he has engaged in homosexual sex acts with transvestites and transsexuals. Cee had previously claimed that he believed that he was engaging in acts with women, but in an interview with Hot 97's Ebro, he said that he has sought out transsexuals for fellatio.

“Have I lied about getting sexual fellatio in a car with a transsexual?” he said. “Yes. I have lied about that. I feel bad for the listeners that it did take a video for me to say this because I have been in denial with this for a very, very long time, a very long time.”

“Do I consider myself gay?” he said. “No. I don’t consider myself gay. I do, I have gotten fellatio…from transvestites and that’s as far as it went…I’ve never had actual sexual intercourse with another man, and visa versa. That has never been done to me. But I have had fellatio, that’s the best way I could put it, with a transsexual person.”

“Even with me saying that, I know I’m still in denial,” he said. “I know that I’m still in denial because I know that I love women. Any woman that’s been with me knows that I love women. But occasionally I get the urge to have fellatio with a transsexual, a man that looks like a woman. Then I’m sitting here saying, ‘But I’m not gay’ because I haven’t penetrated another man.”

“I have tried to protect myself for the wrong reasons, meaning that [I’ve been] wondering what the streets is gonna say,” he said. “We’ll see what happens after this. My whole dilemma all this time…my whole dilemma has always been, ‘Am I still going to be looked at the same way? Am I still going to be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment