Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Sunday, September 22, 2013

New-music-alert Ja Rule- " EERRTHANG "



Words by Alyson Robinson

Just days after his new single “Fresh Out Da Pen” debuted, Ja Rule is coming at us with another hit “Eerrthang.” The Queens rapper isn’t holding out on this new track, as “Eerrthang” is an in-your-face statement boasting his lifestyle. “Bitch, I’m ‘eerrthang,” raps Rule.

Ja Rule’s first post-prison interview happened this week at Hot 97 with Angie Martinez. “A lot of people think I was angry at the fans,” he said about his pre-prison meltdown. “But I wasn’t as much as angry as I was hurt. I did a lot for my fans. I really love my fans. It was really a weird time for me and out of that came the anger and then I went into a dark place and everything was dark for me. Everything I wanted to do was just angry. It wasn’t fun anymore.”

Listen to “Eerrthang” below. “Eerrthang” and “Fresh Out Da Pen” will be on iTunes on Tuesday (Sept. 24.)

01:43
03:32

 Follow us on twitter@Dagrahyndmusic


No comments:

Post a Comment