Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fashion Alert: Lil Wayne Launches TRUKFIT Juniors Line - See more at: http://hiphopenquirer.com/fashion-alert-lil-wayne-launches-trukfit-juniors-line


Words by Alyson Robinson

Lil Wayne has announced a new addition to his popular TRUKFIT apparel which will include a new women’s line to the brand. trukfit3

The lovely lady in the brand’s publicity shots is the co-star of MTV’s “Ridiculousness” and “Fantasy Factory, and also  Young Money recording artist, Chanel West Coast.trukfit2

“I’m so happy to have joined the TRUKFIT team. Fashion, Hip Hop, and skating culture are a big part of my life so coming to be a part of the TRUKFIT family felt just right for me,” says Chanel. “The girls line is super sick, and I’m hyped to be reppin’ it! Looking forward to the future with my TRUKFIT family.”trukfit5

TRUKFIT’s Juniors line will become available at Dillard’s and Jimmy Jazz locations nationwide starting tomorrow, September 25th and Lil Wayne is super excited about the promise of the new digs.trukfit6

“When I created TRUKFIT, I wanted it to have something for everyone. Now my female fans can get their TRUK on too,” says Wayne. “I’m psyched to have my artist, Chanel West Coast, involved as she personifies what TRUKFIT Juniors and this life is all about.”TRUKFIT CHANEL WEST COAST

TRUKFIT Juniors will include t-shirts ($29.95), fashion tops ($35.00-$88.00), active knits ($29.00-$55.00), caps ($20.00-$32.00), and outerwear ($120 & up). Wayne and stylist Marisa Flores served as the creative directors and designers for the line.- Allhiphop.comtrukfit4

Come follow us on @Dagrahyndmusic 

No comments:

Post a Comment