Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

''I'm Tired of Being Famous For A Mistake


Chris Brown Done With Music?

Chris Brown is feeling sorry for himself again.

The R&B bad boy decided to pour his heart out again--via Twitter. The singer reportedly briefly turned himself over to the authorities (regarding violating his probation in a hit-and-run back in the spring); and he managed to quietly leave jail shortly thereafter. But he was apparently feeling a little down after the day.

"Home don’t feel like home. Too many vacant rooms," he tweeted. "Don’t worry mainstream America, after this X album, it’ll probably be my last album."

"Being famous is amazing when it’s for ur music and talent," he added. "I’m tired of being famous for a mistake I made when I was 18. I’m cool & over it!"

Come follow us on twitter @Dagrahyndmusic @chrisbrown

No comments:

Post a Comment