Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Drake breaks his silence over “Control”




Drake breaks his silence over “Control”

Out of everyone Kendrick Lamar name dropped on his “Control” verse that set the industry on fire, all eyes were on Drake and whether or not he would respond to K. Dot’s claims. Weeks went by and it was all crickets from Drizzy…until now.

During a recent interview with Billboard, Drake explained that he remained unphased by Kendrick’s verse on a first run through, “I went about my day, went and got dinner and kept it moving.”

Drake continued on with his thoughts and explained that he does not feel threatened nor does he believe Kendrick will ever be able to murder him, “I didn’t really have anything to say about it. It just sounded like an ambitious thought to me. That’s all it was. I know good and well that Kendrick’s not murdering me, at all, in any platform. So when that day presents itself, I guess we can revisit the topic.”

Who do you believe has the upperhand in the rap game?

No comments:

Post a Comment