Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

He Was Just Bustin' My Ex's Butt


K. Michelle Explains Meeting Her Boyfriend

Did K. Michelle start dating NBA player Lance Stephenson just because his Indiana Pacers beat the New York Knicks in the 2013 NBA Playoffs? Those same Knicks who her ex-boyfriend J.R. Smith happens to play for? She certainly indicated as much in a recent interview.

"The other guy I was dating, they were in the playoffs together. I was watching the game and it was this chocolate dude. He was just ballin’. He was just bustin’ my ex’s butt," K. Michelle told Power 99′s The Rise N’ Grind Morning. "I was like, ‘Whoa, who is that? He is fine!' I Googled him and he was already following me on Twitter, but I didn’t say nothing. I followed him back [on Twitter] but I didn’t say nothing. I figured I’d run into him, it was so crazy. I put up a Vine and was following him on Vine and he said something and one day I commented on his Vine back. Then one day in front of everybody he just gave me his phone number on Vine. I said, ‘What are you doing? Do you know my fans will call you?’ He was like, ‘I ain’t care. I was trying to get to you.’ So that was it. I let him make his move and he did. I didn’t know if we would ever talk or nothing like that and he said he had been looking at me for a while."

No comments:

Post a Comment