Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Millie Reid is back with a whole new feel


Hello Family, 

I would like for you to check out my new page on Facebook and my new Website. My page is dedicated to the humble youth who have big dreams in the entertainment industry. I am in love with this industry and its creators, so if you enjoy this business as much as I do join me on Facebook & watch me work.( Also SUBSCRIBE to my websitemilliereid.com. If you haven't already sign up for my mailing list 
http://bit.ly/15Tsmz5 Be one of the first to see what's going on with me! #yaay #ModelMillie #TeamMillie #JamaicanBeauty #RoleModel ;-) 

CLICK LINKS 
www.facebook.com/IamMillieReidwww.milliereid.com
 

Thank you for your support it is greatly appreciated and if I could ever do something for you I would be glad to, just ask ;-) 

Twitter- @IamMillieReid
Tumblr- Millie.Reid.tumblr.com 
Instagram-@IamMillieReid
Facebook -facebook.com/Iammilliereid 
Email- Bookme@milliereid.com 

2 comments: