Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Does Nicki Minaj have a ghost Writter for her hot songs

''You Must Be Real F**king 'Nicki Minaj Explodes Over Ghostwriting Claim

Former Nicki Minaj collaborator Ransom started a firestorm when he released his song "Man Alone," with lyrics that seem to imply that he was ghostwriting verses for the future superstar in her earlier days. After TMZ asked Minaj about the rumors, she let loose with a diss aimed squarely at the rapper and his claims.

"What?" she said. "I rap better than him. Who the f**k is he, crazy?"


"Yo, I'm not even a man and n***as got my d**k in their mouth. Are you serious?" she continued. "I'm undisputed because I'm the only female rapper, that, day one, I don't need no motherf**king ghostwriter. So if you tellin' that lie, you must be real f**king desperate and you still ain't gunna pop. How 'bout that?"''

Nicki Minaj Explodes Over Ghostwriting Claim


No comments:

Post a Comment