Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Music Alert: Drake Features Rick Ross On “Hold On We’re Going Home Remix”


Drake and Rick Ross

By: Adriene Morton

Rapper Drake continues to prove that anything he touches turns gold as he wears the crown in Hip Hop. Selling over 650,000 copies in its first week of release, the A-list rapper dropped his third studio album Nothing Was the Same on September 24th 2013, and watched it kneel at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 charts. The Toronto breed released “Hold On We’re Going Home” which also appeared on the new album and features both a smooth sound and tempo. This track was made just for the ladies as the charming lyricist sings,

“I got my eyes on you/You’re everything that I see/I want your heart, love and emotion endlessly/I can’t get over you/You left your mark on me/I want your high, love and emotion endlessly “.

But let’s not forget the shake up this track gets when MMG’s Ricky Rozay drops a verse for the “Hold On We’re Going Home Remix”. Rozay turns up the Miami heat with his dope intro on the track and adds the finishing touch with his all-time famous grunt, “HUH”. Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment