Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

''Someone Is Always Mocking Up Fake Tweets''

Amanda Bynes is now claiming that the onslaught of Twitter disses she's hurled at pop superstar Rihanna over Memorial Day weekend weren't actually from her. The troubled former teen star says that someone has been posting fake tweets under her username.

"I saw a bunch of mocked up tweets about me bashing Rihanna in my mentions," she tweeted. "I'm followed by so many people that someone is always mocking up fake tweets so I feel the need to address them! Rihanna and I met and I'm sure we'll be in a music video together one day! That's one of the mocked up images, they took photos of me from outside and morphed them onto someone else's body. I am allergic to marijuana and alcohol but I smoke tobacco. Why does Rihanna smoke weed and not get in trouble for it but I smoke tobacco and people think I'm on drugs? I refuse to be treated like someone I'm not, which is why I fought for myself and am suing everyone involved. I don't need to go to rehab. There is never a drug or alcohol in my system! I'm sick of all the lies! What would you do if someone accused you of things you didn't do and yet you still had to be in jail at all over it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment