Music News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Rob Kardashian spent 13k on take out for blac chyna during one month of her pregnancy



Blac Chyna’s cravings almost broke the bank.
“I feel like I don't have any pregnancy cravings, though,” the makeup artist said on Facebook live said before fiancé Rob Kardashian corrected her.
“Philly cheesesteak,” she said. “P.F. Chang's.”
Instead of late night runs, Kardashian said he ordered delivery from Postmates when cravings struck.


I think one month, it got to like, $13,000,” he said.
The engaged couple also revealed how they first met: Kendall’s Sweet 16 at Six Flags.
“The weirdest thing now like looking back at pictures, we was like winning prizes together and sitting on the ride like close to each other,” Chyna said.


“Everything just comes full circle,” Kardashian agreed.
Their first date, the couple revealed, was at Khloé Kardashian’s house were they drank “a lot of Hennessy.”
"Our real first date, it was probably just you cooking,” Kardashian said.


“I invited him over and I cooked for him and that's how I rode him in,” Chyna added.
The two also answered a question on who they would trust to babysit their baby — Kendall or Kylie: Chyna said both, Kardashian said neither.

As for what the expectant parents would be doing if they weren’t famous, both joked that they’d be in a strip club.
“I would probably be still in the strip club. I'm just keeping it real. I can't do nothing else,” Chyna said.

“And I would probably be in the strip club also. I would definitely go and find Chyna and go to the strip club,” Kardashian said.

“Eat some food. They got the best food in the strip club.”

SUCKA OF THE CENTURY

SOURCE

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment